Advisory ServicesSince 1996, Failaka Advisors has had an established practice in advisory services and Islamic fund research. We serve a range of clients, including fund managers, banks, research firms, and other parties interested in the Middle East and Islamic investment market. Failaka was the first firm to track and monitor Islamic funds worldwide beginning in 1997. Failaka’s advisory services also include:
- Due diligence on funds and fund managers
- Shariah compliant stock screening via our partner firm
- Feasibility studies and business case development
- Shariah advisory services including Shariah board setup and product approvals
- Comparative fund analysis & recommendations
- Market research and industry-related research
To discuss your advisory and research needs, discuss feasibility and scope, or learn more about our capabilities and fees, contact us directly.Speaking Engagements Please contact us if you are interested in having us speak at any events.
Events & Conferences
Since 2003, Failaka Advisors has been hosting events on key topics in finance, banking, and investment products in the Middle East as well as in Malaysia.
Amanie-Failaka Finance Forum 2012, Abu Dhabi, UAEPlease contact us if you have an idea for an event or would like us to collaborate on an event. We will also post any of our upcoming events on this site once they are announced.